One End White Other End Black

Tuesday, February 22, 2011


I was feeling Black and White ... I think Black and White are like south and north pole ... up and down ... high and low ... off and on ... see where I am going with this? I think this describes perfectly how I have been feeling for the past few weeks I am either happy or sad ... extremely excited or fall asleep bored ... confused or clear minded ... my own personal roller coaster so I used that to be creative so here are a few examples of what I have been doing

First is a picture I took at the LA Art Show and I turned it into a photo that shows a significant bright light as well as ominous dark figures in the darkness where they lead you is up to you. (Hope I made it big enough for you to see)
Title: Good or Evil 



































Next we have the most recent Black and White Necklaces I made ... I am going for a Black and White Line as you might notice Classic and Modern 


And the very last photo is of my new Zebra decal on my Mac no opposing meaning there Just Fun

What I take away from all this ... don't take yourself too serious and use whatever emotion you are having and turn it into something creative ... never know what it will be 

Don't think I was the only one feeling Black and White ... Check out some of my Etsy Finds 

Love and Laughs
Mia 
A Mia Design (If you haven't already done so you can find me on Face Book)
(Click Picture)

No comments: