Life is a gamble

Friday, February 11, 2011


Life is a gamble so pull up a chair and join me for a round ... 

Thanks to my DVR recorder I no longer turn on the TV and channel surf. 
I no longer watch useless shows that I have no real interest in.  
However I do miss the occasional ace I would stumble across ... So the other night when I found myself looking through my DVR and found nothing new I was plagued with two choices, one was this a sign to turn off the TV and find something more productive to occupy my time or two should I seizes this opportunity to channel surf like the good old days before DVRs and see what I could find. I took that Gamble and seized this opportunity to flip through channels ... and I am so glad I did because I hit the jackpot ... thanks to HBO I come across the Movie My Blueberry Nights (2007) and sadly I had no knowledge of this movie and the info button was not much help so I said to myself "let it ride"













How could I have not heard of a movie with Jude Law ... Norah Jones ... and Natalie Portman ...

Yes its a story about love but there is more to it then that 
Its about a journey ... and when making a journey the people that one comes across and the things we learn about ourselves through them 
I think everyone at some point needs to take that journey to find out more of who they are and to see things through someones else's eyes   
and you don't need to get in a car or a plane and travel miles away to take a journey you can do it in your own city ... push yourself to do something new and get out and meet new people ... step out of your confort zone and take that gamble on yourself ... you will always come up a winner 

Love and Laughs 
Mia 

A Mia Design

No comments: