Support and Promote

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Criticism is the judgement of the merits and faults of the actions or work of another individual. Criticism can mean merely to evaluate without necessarily finding fault; however, usually the word implies the expression of disapproval.


-Wikipedia

I find it very rewarding to do just the opposite 
We should support and promote others expressions of art ... If they are willing to put it out there then we should at least look at it with open eyes and open mind

So that's just what I want to do
Here are three things that are keeping me inspired this week you might want to check out for yourself 


A personal friend's blog "Get Fresh With Me" of her music religion (who doesn't like music) thanks to this my ears have something new each week to listen to. Great reading for the mind and good sounds for the soul. 







A movie "Never Let Me Go" I just got done watching ... the story a little sad but very thought provoking and outstanding acting. I stumbled on this movie when looking up the Education also staring Carey Mulligan both very good movies. Thanks IMDb you are amazing and just like social sites I could get tied up in your site for hours (the movie trivia never seems so let me down). 



I had to give OWN (The New Oprah Winfrey Network) a chance and this being the first thing I watched well I am sure to watch again. Diane Sawyer wow no wonder she is timeless not only inspiring but very classy Lady. Someone that has evoked change will never be forgotten. 

Oprah Presents Master Class with Diane Sawyer



Great first week of the new year lets keep it Positive

click on images for more...

Love and Laughs
Mia 
A Mia Design


 


No comments: