My New Macbook Pro

Tuesday, January 25, 2011


It is so hard to pull myself away from my new Mac ... Last week I didn't have any words of wisdom (If that's what you call this) ... But what I was doing instead was creating magic ... my creative mojo was working over time in the wonderful world of iphoto. Now I understand the Mac or The Apple is not for everyone but I now live in both worlds of PC and of Mac and I am in full bliss.  I have already turned  2500 pictures from our wedding into an album.  I knew it was going to be a laborious task that I had put off for over a year now but wow was it amazing when I finished.  Not only does the book look great but all the things I could do made it fun and worth the wait. I can list all the things you can do with iphoto but its the same as with any other photo program its just the Mac does it with such ease and grace. So a big Thank You to Greg for getting me my new creative vehicle (but I did have to give up all gifts for a whole year but it was worth it) 

Since I have gotten my new tool I took those creative juices and Greg and I had a great outing in good old Los Angeles Saturday (main purpose for me was to get more images to play with)
We needed substance to start our journey so we stopped in at Langers for the 
"Legendary No. 19"








With our tanks full we stared at the Convention Center for the 2011 LA Art Show (Check out the link for some inspirational images) 







Then we had some time to kill so we had to check out  Regal Cinemas at L.A. Live we saw The Way Back ... I give it 4 1/2 stars ... Great story












Then it was off to the Little Cave to hear a haunting band play ... The place was packed with positive vibes












On the tail end of this most eventful day we needed to relax with some tasty spirits and good cooking so we ended up at HOME Restaurant in SILVERLAKE ... What an amazing recommendation from a friend

We slept well that night with all sorts of colorful images dancing in our heads

Love and Laughs


Mia 

1 comment:

ryanc said...

Hit someone up next time!